The kalimba is an African musical instrument consisting of a wooden board (often collated with a resonator) with attached staggered metal tines, played by holding the instrument in the hands and plucking the tines with the thumbs. Just need to use two thumbs play to make a sound. The kalimba is produced classified as part of the lamellophone family, and part of the idiophone family of musical instruments. Mahogany Acacia Wood Body 17 Keys Dolphin Kalimba Thumb Piano is very easy and comfortable to play. Comfortable concave handguard design, suitable for different hand types to grasp the thumb piano.
- Number of Tones: 17
- Keyboard Material: Stainless Steel
- Soundboard Material: Solid Wood
- Number of Keys: 17
- Weight (kg): 0.4
- Maximum Polyphony: 48
- Number of Demo Song: >100
- Size: 18.5*13.5*3.5cm
- Thumb Piano: Finger Kalimba
- Your Kalimba will not be exactly the same as shown in the picture/video. Because of the natural characteristics of the wood every Kalimba looks unique.
- Please note that during transportation some keys might get mistuned. If that’s the case you can check your manual which is included in the package to tune the keys.
- After tuning, attach spare note stickers.
Very cool!!! The tree is thick, qualitatively made, the sound is pleasant, in the photo already configured, came quickly, with tracking. The package was very good, the only scratched behind (included instruction, cover, several tab, hammer, microfiber and stickers, maybe I'll order more))
Kalimantane came earlier for a few days than planned :). In the kit with it was a bag (in which most likely it should be stored), and also a hammer and pieces for fingers. It was very well packed. The sound is good, there are no shortcomings in painting as well as flaws. The picture is clear. In general, I recommend 10/10 :)